Tree Removal & Other Tree Services In Secaucus, NJ
Trees are so beautiful when they are healthy and strong. With proper trimming, trees can make a property stunningly beautiful. As a tree surgeon with 25 years of experience, Metro Tree Care has seen many beautiful properties in Secaucus. In fact, we may have offered service to some of those homeowners. Our New Jersey Tree removal company has offered Tree Service to Secaucus and surrounding areas since 2002. Tree surgery is a skill that is developed over years of hands-on experience. It takes in-depth knowledge to safely handle tree removal, tree surgery, tree cutting, pruning and tree trimming. Owner and founder, Jim Finnigan, offers more than 25 years of experience in the field. Every job is supervised by Jim personally to ensure the project is handled with the utmost care.
Tree Removal Service In SecaucusUnfortunately, due to disease, insects, or storms, trees can start dying off suddenly. The property can become littered with dead branches and leaves that fall all year round. Sometimes they grow too close to the house, fence lines, or power lines. If you need tree removal service in Secaucus, give us a call to schedule a quote.
Tree Trimming Service In SecaucusTrees that have never been trimmed will grow in odd shapes with large branches growing downward instead of upward. Trimming the trees from early-on helps the desirable branches to grow stronger and gives shape to the crown. Tree trimming also helps the tree to be structurally sound so it isn't vulnerable to trunk splitting during high winds. A skilled tree surgeon knows all the tree trimming procedures necessary to successfully shape the trees on your property.
Our Full Line Of Tree Services In SecaucusMetro Tree Care offers a full line of tree services in Secaucus. We want you to feel comfortable knowing you'll have a knowledgeable expert on-site to handle your project. We are proud to be the local leading provider of the following tree services in New Jersey.
- Tree Removal - Leaning, dying, or fallen trees are cut and removed from your property. A variety of vegetation can be removed if you need property cleared for a home addition or improvement project.
- Tree Cutting Can involve entire tree cutting and removal, lopping off branches, roots, twigs, or tree topping.
- Tree Trimming & Pruning Trimming trees or pruning is done to shape trees when they are young, help them grow healthy new branches, and remove bad limbs or undesirable branches.
- Tree Topping Involved cutting away the entire crown of a tree. We would rather avoid tree topping if at all possible, but it is better to top it instead of killing it in cases where it's growing into power lines or when damaged significantly by a storm.
- Shrub Trimming Trims off overgrowth, shapes for aesthetic enhancement, keeps them away from power lines, allows access to cable box or gas meter, etc.