Professional Tree Trimming in New Jersey
There are plenty of important reasons to take care of tree trimming in New Jersey and not a single benefit to procrastination. Just like there are countless reasons to call on Metro Tree Care to take care of this service and not a single reason not to. Since 2002, we have been the tree services company to call on for this type of work and our history spans over 25 plus years.
For one thing, tree trimming is a vital part of keeping your trees healthy by eliminating dead or dying branches. Of course this type of tree maintenance obviously also helps improve the look of the tree and prevents overgrowth which can pose a threat to your home. The last thing that you need is for overgrown limbs to break your windows, tear up shingles or cause other problems with your property.
Cutting back branches also helps with sun exposure. While it is great to have trees for natural shade, too much shade is usually not desirable either. This is especially true if you have a pool or outdoor living area that you would like to get more natural light.
Various Levels of Tree Trimming
When it comes to tree trimming in New Jersey there are four main degrees:
- Fine Pruning – This is the most basic of services used to remove smaller limbs in order to improve the appearance of the trees.
- Standard Pruning – This is the next level up which involves heavier cutting and is carried out to improve the actual structure of the tree and branches.
- Hazard Trimming – As the name would imply, this technique is used to remove limbs that pose a threat.
- Crown Reduction Trimming – This is the most involved of the options and requires the removal of major branches and should only be done for certain reasons, such as interference with power lines.
Regardless of what type of tree services you need, you can count on our New Jersey tree removal company to get the job done. Here at Metro Tree Care, we take great pride in the work that we do and it shows in the results we get. Now, we look forward to working with you and providing you with the quality service that you need.
Local Specialists for Tree Trimming in New Jersey
Let Metro Tree Care take care of your most delicate tree service needs. Our expertise helps ensure that we get the job done without causing damage to other trees, your home or even your neighbor’s property.
All you have to do is give us a call and we will be there for you. We look forward to working with you and making sure that you get the expert service that you need.
If you would like an estimate for tree trimming in New Jersey, please call 201-478-3240 or complete our online request form.
- Facts To Know About Tree Removal In North Bergen - There are many reasons to remove a tree from your North Bergen property. Sometimes a tree needs to be removed because it has been damaged by a storm or has become diseased. If trees are growing into power lines, it may need to be removed rather than trimmed or topped…Read More
- Reasons You Need a New Jersey Tree Removal Expert - Having trees on the property of your New Jersey home is not just to add to the curb appeal, this provides many other benefits – even financial. Did you know that having trees as part of your landscape can add up to 20% to your property value? However, having trees also means knowing when you need to deal with letting a professional take one or more of them down. … Read More